Transnational Project Meeting in Torres Vedras
Due to the withdrawal of two partners (Agia Varvara Municipality and Almada Municipality) and their
replacement with two new partners (Murcia Municipality and Torres Vedras Municipality), and also
to the late withdrawal decision of Almada Municipality and consequently the late integration in the
partnership of Torres Vedras Municipality, it all led that the first transnational project meeting
planned in the application form to occur at the beginning of the project (September 2018) only took
place in February 2019, but already with the final partnership composition, this is, with the
participation of the two new partners.
The first transnational project meeting was delayed, but it was a perfect moment to know each other, to better explain and know the project, activities, intellectual outputs, evaluation process, timetable and budget and to decide on how to do precisely the intellectual outputs and other activities with a timeline for specific tasks and attribution of partners’ responsibilities. From each delegation, the following persons have participated in the meeting:
- Associação igualdade.pt – President of the Board (also IT Technician) and the Project Coordinator;
- CIEG-ISCSP-ULisboa – The main evaluator;
- Torres Vedras Municipality – one person from the education department and other from gender equality office;
- Ravenna Municipality – one person from the European projects office, the pedagogical coordinator and two kindergarten teachers;
- Härryda Municipality – 3 persons from the education department (one is the leader) and two
- Murcia Municipality – the responsible of gender equality department, one person from the European projects office and other from the Youth office, one preschool director and a kindergarten teacher.
The agenda items were: – Welcome; – Partners and Participants presentation; – Project presentation – Project, Schedule and Budget; – Common understanding and perception of central concepts; – Project Evaluation presentation; – Partnership Agreement accordingly the Grant Agreement, the Application Form and the Budget; – Equality Gender practices already are done at preschools – Kindergarten Teachers Presentation; – Communication processes definition – Logo, Collaborative Platform Microsoft Teams, eTwinning, Website, Social Networks; – First Transnational Training Activity preparation; – Conclusions and next steps.
The main decisions/conclusions of the first transnational project meeting were:
Project Main Responsibilities:
- Management – Associação igualdade.pt
- Evaluation – CIEG-ISCSP-ULisboa
- Dissemination – Ravenna Municipality + Associação igualdade.pt (logo, website, social networks)
- IO1 – Online Games – Murcia Municipality
- IO2 – Mini-books – Torres Vedras Municipality
- IO3 – Learning Methodology – Härryda Municipality
- The partner teams will promote focus groups with children to collect their opinions about the project Shared understanding and perception of central concepts:
- Gender Equality – definition by Lisbon University – Gender Mainstreaming – definition by European Commission – Non-judgemental thinking – Non-judgemental and positive reinforcement to generate a helping collaborative environment with safe and secure circumstances that promote critical thinking and dialogue towards understanding and problem solving to achieve gender equality.
Partnership Agreement accordingly the Grant Agreement, the Application Form and the Budget: – Associação igualdade.pt to present a Partnership Agreement Proposal (deadline Apr/19)
Transnational Meetings: – Ravenna Italy, 2020 – 5,6 March – Lisbon (University), 2021 – 29,
Transnational Training Activities: – Murcia Spain, 2019 – 7, 8, 9 May – Torres Vedras
Portugal, 2019 – 22, 23, 24 October – Härryda Sweden, 2020 – 8, 9, 10 September
- The partnership will use for internal communication the Microsoft Teams collaborative
- Härryda and Ravenna to start the eTwinning project.
- Associação igualdade.pt took
responsibility for the webpage and social networks – creation and contents.
- Ideas for the website
1st Transnational Training Activity at Murcia: – 2 days of training – 1/2 day learning methodology –
1/2 study visits to preschools – Training: 1. Gender equality preschool applies to gender equality
tools, concepts, … 2. Game design for children, how to design a game, gaming methods, how to
engage, being fun.