Transnational Project Meetings
21-22 February 2019, Associação igualdade.pt, Torres Vedras, Portugal
The first transnational project meeting was a perfect moment to know each other, to better explain and know the project, activities, intellectual outputs, evaluation process, timetable and budget and to decide on how to do precisely the intellectual outputs and other activities with a timeline for specific tasks and attribution of partners’ responsibilities.
From each delegation, the following persons have participated in the meeting:
– Associação igualdade.pt – President of the Board (also IT Technician) and the Project Coordinator;
– CIEG-ISCSP-ULisboa – The main evaluator;
– Torres Vedras Municipality – one person from the education department and other from gender equality office;
– Ravenna Municipality – one person from the European projects office, the pedagogical coordinator and two kindergarten teachers;
– Härryda Municipality – 3 persons from the education department (one is the leader) and two preschools directors;
– Murcia Municipality – the responsible of gender equality department, one person from the European projects office and other from the Youth office, one preschool director and a kindergarten teacher.
5-6 March 2020, Ravenna Municipality, Ravenna, Italy
29-30 June 2021, CIEG-ISCSP-ULisboa, Lisboa, Portugal